While being still has its benefits, there are many different ways to merge activity and meditation and still reap the rewards of meditation. This 7-week online class will teach you different ways to actively meditate. The class will include information about how to focus your mind while completing specific tasks. Each class will include
- A brief history of and/or the research behind the task and its relation to meditation
- What to focus on while completing the task
- How to turn each task into a meditative exercise
The following active meditation types will be covered:
- Journaling: Learning to Stop and Listen to the Thoughts Swirling in Your Head
- Labyrinth Walking: Focusing on the Journey
- Art: Allowing Your Brain to Communicate without Words
- Hiking/Nature Walk: Creating Space to Stop and Smell the Roses
- Yoga: Learning to Focus on the Body and the Breath
- Exercising in Nature: Learning to Listen to the World Around Us
- Osho Meditation: Merging Active and Traditional Meditation
With this class, you’ll benefit from the years it took me to research and hone each type of technique. You’ll learn the tricks and the things I learned to help you start off successfully.
Sign up now and get a bonus article on how to transfer the meditative techniques learned to your everyday life to help reduce work and life stress as they are happening.
If you were to take these classes from me individually, it would cost more than $700 and you wouldn't get the extensive history or summary of the benefits science has shown occurs with meditation. However, this class will only cost you $297. That's a 58% savings! And, taking the online class means you get to complete each task it based on your own schedule.
As an added bonus, if you'd like extra guidance, for $397, you can opt to take the 7 online classes and meet with me to do learn two types of meditation in person. These in-person classes would occur in southern California and we'd decide together the best place to meet to complete these classes.
Classes will drop on Fridays, making it easier to plan the activity during your weekend. The first class will drop on Friday, June 29, and new classes will drop each Friday until August 10.
Julia Renee Black is a content writer with over 15 years of experience writing and editing many document types for various audiences. As a former technical writer, she is able to easily and thoroughly mold technical content into simple, clear language that the average person can understand. She understands the rules of marketing for website content, press releases, nonfiction and fiction books, blog posts, poetry, and technical documents. As a former teacher and corporate employee, she has a complete understanding of the most recent trends in marketing, grammar, punctuation, and diction rules and how those should be used in many writing scenarios.